Gate动态广场创作者星火招募计划限时开启!
无论你是加密KOL、项目方还是媒体,现在入驻发帖,即可抢先解锁:Gate百万流量曝光、超$10,000月度激励奖金、深度生态合作资源等专属福利!
参与攻略:
1️⃣ 立即填写申请表:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdStzGVu-fj14EM07-cVLYf0pk0axwMQbS-0tk1YK3Y6x5Vew/viewform?usp=header
2️⃣ 审核通过,开启创作之旅!
🎁 活动奖金奖励:
基础创作激励:参与动态内容挖矿,轻松发帖即可获得高达10%手续费返佣!
$10,000/月内容激励池:每周精选TOP 10优质内容,入选即奖励 $50 USDT/篇!
爆款内容奖励:阅读量≥3万可获得额外 $50 USDT,阅读量≥10万可获得额外 $100 USDT!
🎁 生态合作&流量曝光权益:
空投/AMA/白名单等项目合作优先权
参与Gate Labs早期项目评测,赢潜在种子轮奖励
APP首页推荐位、官方宣发、峰会嘉宾等资源加持
本活动长期开放,首批入驻动态广场用户权益优先!
立即申请,抢占流量红利,轻松发帖赚高额奖励,项目方更有生态扶持等你来享!
#你准备在哪个价位购买更多比特币?#
🥕🥕🥕🐇兔子🐰rabbit 🐰🐰🐰
这是一个开心的日子,故用双语"叙事"
This is a happy day, so use bilingual "narrative"
🍆🍆🍆姐姐给你瓜瓜吃🍆🍆🍆Sister, I'll give you some melons to eat...
小弟Gate live Btc第一场直播首秀,即将结束。
The first broadcast of Little Brother is coming to an end.
贵平台盛情邀请,小弟赶"鸭子"上架,一脸绝望,直播比做单难太多了。
Your platform warmly invited me to rush the "duck" to be put on the shelves, looking desperate. Live streaming is much more difficult than making a single order.
那些做主播的老宝贝,骗小弟去开直播说好简单。"特么就知道被你们这群老宝贝给忽悠了。"
Those old beauties who are anchors, it's easy to trick my little brother into opening a live broadcast I knew I was fooled by you old kids
回头你们几个老宝贝开播,定登门拜访请赐教打赏小弟,哼,小弟老记仇了。🥯🥯🥯
You guys will start broadcasting later. We will definitely visit you and ask for your guidance and rewards. Hmph, I have a grudge against you. 🍌🍌🍌
最后感谢上帝,遇见了🌏祖国歌迷的热情款待。
Finally, thank God for meeting you 🌏 The warm hospitality of Chinese fans.
一直喊着"退票,退票,退票"
Always shouting "Refund, refund, refund"
街上大婶一直狂热追着小弟。
The aunt on the street has been crazily chasing her little brother.
口中好像歇斯底里喊着"退,退,退"
He seemed to be shouting hysterically, "Get out, get out, get out."
事后小弟问助理什么情况,小姐姐说,嗯,重要的事情要说三遍的意思。
Afterwards, the younger brother asked the assistant about the situation, and the young lady said, "Hmm, important things need to be told three times.".
原来乳此,学员们,你们是懂哥。
Originally, this is Ru, students. You are Brother Dong.
对一个事物,或一个想法,再或者一个可能
Regarding a thing, an idea, or a possibility
愿意去尝试,而不是在患得患失。
Willing to try, rather than worrying about gains and losses.
你们是我遇见最棒的,素质决定未来。
You are the best I have ever met, your qualities determine your future.
小弟相信,未来可期,蛰伏于深夜。I believe that the future is promising and I will lie dormant at night.